Business & Economics
Investment Recommendation: Savings Bonds / I Bonds
One of the best investments is Treasury Direct I Bonds. I Bonds' interest rates are determined by the rate of inflation.
The rate of return on January 11, 2023 was 6.89%.
I Bonds can be purchased directly from the Treasury Department
without a middle man, brokerage, or bank. There is no risk of losing your principle investment. They are redeemable after 12 months
with three months interest penalty. No penalty after 5 years. The maturity is 30 years. Tax reporting of interest can be deferred
until redemption or final maturity. If you use the money for qualified higher education expenses, you may not have to pay tax on the earnings.
- The Age of Loss and Damage
- The Economics of Turning Water Into Energy (Updated)
- Green Energy Technology Stocks
Update: Inflation, Interest Rates, AI, Consumer Spending, Climate Change, and Fiscal Policy
- Who needs flood insurance? (And why not to buy real estate in a flood zone.)
- The Cost of Pollution and Global Warming
- U.S. Mass Consumption Results in Global Economic Disparity, Inequity, and Poverty
- Inflation Bites
- The Economic Monsters: Inflation and Interest Rates
- The True Costs (and Benefitlessness) of a Trump Economy
- Worst Economy Ever: United States Financial Health in 2020 Hindsight
- Financial Forecast and Economic Outlook (2018)
- Immigration & Capitalism
- Democracy and Inequality in the USA
- Inequality in the USA Distributional National Accounts
- Trade Wars, Teriffs, Taxes and Trade Restriction
- FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt)
Using fear, uncertainty and doubt in marketing and politics.
- The Tunnel Under Thesis
The impact of governance and globalization on forecasting.
- Research and Development
of Web Engineering as it Relates To Internet Marketing
Is it possible to have a marketing experiment that attempts to fulfill
customers' needs without violating human rights?
- Investing: Basic finance and investment strategies
- The Archive Vault
These graphics, images, text copy, sights or sounds may not be
used without our expressed written consent.